What is a cookie ? Is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
What IS a cookie?
What is a cookie ? It is a harmless text file which is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. What is the utility of the cookie The site will be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. Although many people don't know the cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware, or a pop-up window.
What kind of information you can find in a cookie?
cookies do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they do store are technical, personal preferences, customization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person with the information stored but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
How many types of cookies are there?
- Cookies technical: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user or a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Cookies analitical: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: They display advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are your own cookies and those of third parties?
Our own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable the cookies?
In order for you to understand what happens if you disable the cookies we show you a few examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account , My profile , My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be done by phone or by visiting the physical store if they have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You may not write on the blog, upload photos, post comments or rate content. The website will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show personalized advertising, which will reduce the advertising income of the website.
Can you remove the cookies?
Yes, not only delete, but also block, in general or particular way for a specific domain.
In order to remove the cookies of a website you should go to your browser settings and there you can search for the ones associated with the domain in question and proceed to remove them.
Configuration of the cookies for the most popular web-browsers:
Here's how to access a cookie in the Chrome browser settings. Note: these steps may vary depending on your browser.
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content configuration.
- Please select All cookies and website data.
- You will see a list of all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a given domain enter part or all of the address in the Search for cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you only have to select it and press the X to delete it.
To access the settings for cookies from the web-browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy.
- Move the slider to the desired privacy level.
To access the settings for cookies from the web-browser Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options , Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on the Privacy.
- At History choose Use a custom history setting.
- You will now see the option Accept Cookies, puede activarla o desactivarla según sus preferencias.
To access the settings for cookies from the web-browser Safari para OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Preferencesand then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Blocking Cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the settings for cookies from the web-browser Safari para iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settingsand then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Securityyou will see the option Blocking Cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser for devices Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run your browser and press the Menúand then Settings.
- Go to Privacy & Securityyou will see the option Accept Cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the settings for cookies of the browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorerand then Moreand then Configuration
- You can now check or uncheck the box Enable Cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following: Our own cookies:
Session cookies, to establish the session of the user who visits our website. It is a way to identify and manage the status - the session variables - for a user. It ensures that users who write comments on the blog or about the products are human, not automated applications. This is a way to combat spam. (PHPSESSID).
Cookies for managing the languages used on the website. (_icl_current_language)
Shopping cookies, which allow the correct functioning of the shop by remembering the products you add to the cart and managing the purchase process. (woocommerce_recently_viewed)
Cookies for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. (wordpress_test_cookie)
Cookies used to personalize the user interface. (wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1)
Unknown Cookies (wp-saving-post-1, wp-saving-post-100, wp-saving-post-103, wp-saving-post-1331, wp-saving-post-1404, wp-saving-post-1421, wp-saving-post-167, wp-saving-post-2, wp-saving-post-2000, wp-saving-post-2008, wp-saving-post-2009, wp-saving-post-2138, wp-saving-post-2585, wp-saving-post-2641, wp-saving-post-2658, wp-saving-post-2661, wp-saving-post-2663, wp-saving-post-2665, wp-saving-post-2668, wp-saving-post-2669, wp-saving-post-2670, wp-saving-post-2672, wp-saving-post-2673, wp-saving-post-2674, wp-saving-post-2676, wp-saving-post-2677, wp-saving-post-2680, wp-saving-post-2685, wp-saving-post-2689, wp-saving-post-2692, wp-saving-post-2693, wp-saving-post-2694, wp-saving-post-2696, wp-saving-post-2698, wp-saving-post-2699, wp-saving-post-36, wp-saving-post-38, wp-saving-post-42, wp-saving-post-434, wp-saving-post-47, wp-saving-post-49, wp-saving-post-532, wp-saving-post-538, wp-saving-post-545, wp-saving-post-587)
This website uses the following: third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each social media network uses its own cookies so you can click on the buttons Like , Share.
- Neither Mihido nor his legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and on the web-browser you must exercise your right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.